Like the past few years, with the end of the year wrapping up it’s time to sit down and look back through the awesome things I’ve been fortunate enough to be a part of this year. I’ve done this the past few years (2011, 2012) and it’s always fun to go back through and reminisce through these lists. This list is, “…that list of badass things you accomplished throughout the past 12 months – big and small – that makes you want to dance naked around the kitchen with pride.” I won’t lie, it’s been a hard year and coming up with things was harder than it’s been in years past – but this was also one of those years where I learned a whole lot.
So without further ado, here is my list of things that made me say “EFF YEAH” in 2013!
1. After 2 years of living with my sister, I moved into a little place of my own that I love!
2. I’ve been more or less able to stick with my budget this year. I haven’t been able to save or as much towards debt as I wanted to, but given everything that popped up I did the best I could with the circumstances.
3. I attended not one TWO Purdue football games! One at Michigan State (with my work-family) and one at Penn State (with Kristin and Tommy). I need more Purdue football in my life!
5. I got to travel a lot! From May through mid-July and from mid-August through early November I was gone almost every weekend and off on some adventure. It was so much fun!
6. Purdue’s bowl game this year was in Dallas and I got to spend New Years Day out at the game with Doug, Jax, and Andy. Now if only they had won it would have been the cherry on top!
7. Getting to be a part of Nadia and Cory’s special day.
8. WE WON THE DSMA CITY TOURNAMENT IN JUNE!!
9. Enjoying the ASWS even more than last year, which I didn’t think was possible! Definitely my favorite year out there, I played and hit the best so far and had a crazy fun time with my teammates
10. My dad is ok and we got to spend the holidays all together.